Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ellie is talking up a STORM!

Gosh, it's just AMAZING how much Ellie is talking now! At her 2 year appt, she maybe had 30 words (spoken). Within two weeks she was saying 3-4 word sentences! We were at the condo and she was running around onthe bed while I was feeding Sam. She was babbling and I finally started listening to her - "I get cake. I get you cake." I was floored!

She's also saying "Winnie the Pooh". Or rather, Weeenie da Pooh. LOL! And Sissy (or Seeeseee) for sister or Sam. She's also being more defiant and not really responding to discipline so Chris and I need to figure out better how to handle this - especially me. Ugh. It can be frustrating when I'm feeding Sam and she's not listening. I think cracking down really hard for a few days might make a world of difference.

We've also sort of started potty training. I need to take the bull by the horns on this one and really hit it hard. Hopefully I can do this next week.

No comments: