Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A loooong (overdue) update!

Gosh! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've updated.... Ugh! It's been a crazy, crazy month. Where to start.....

Thanksgiving was okay. We went over to mom and dad's house, but unfortunately I must have had some dairy.... Sam was a wreck! I felt so bad for her. And Geoff and Colette. They had never met her and all she did was cry. She was such an emotional and physical mess. This really reminded me of what life was like before I figured out her allergies. I spent about 90% of the time holding her and trying to make her happy. Several people tried in vain to hold her, but she just wanted mommy. I was really quite nervous as to how long it would take for her to get past this, but luckily she was fine (for the most part) the next day....

Just in time for Bonnie, Creed and Claire to come visit us! We had a wonderful time seeing them. I can't get over how mature our little flower girl from the wedding is. She's just a delight to chat with - and Ellie absolutely fell in love with her. (She was so thrilled to wear the nightie Claire gave her as a hand-me-down and wears it as often as we'll let her!) It was so great seeing Bonnie and Creed as well! We definitely don't see enough of each other.

The following weekend we had Tom, Judy, Katheryn and her new boyfriend, Eric, over for Judy's birthday dinner. We had an awesome time - and we all really enjoyed Eric! It's nice to see KT so happy. Not that she's ever really unhappy! LOL!

On Sunday we had Tupper Briggs, a local real estate agent, over along with a team member to take a look at the house and give us a good feel for how long it would take to sell as well as how much we could expect to get for it. We were floored, after expecting an answer of 6-9 months, that their average time to contract was 51 days! Less than half what the rest of the areas is! So we've decided to move out sooner rather than later. *sigh* This is definitely a big decision! But one that will be a good one and certainly much easier on me when showing the house.

No comments: