Wednesday, April 13, 2005

3-5 minutes apart

Headed back to doctor to check things out! We walked around the mall for a long time and they slowly, but surely got more and more regular...

I had a few *really* bad ones (or was it one long horrible one?) when we first got to the bookstore. Man, I thought I was going to die! They were all on the lower right, for the most part. But when I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants down, they were MUCH easier to deal with because they spread throughout the lower abdomen instead of being in just one place....

So when I told Chris, he decided to help find me a mumu! LOL! We got to Motherhood Maternity and the lady was FREAKED that we were there! I think she thought my water would break and I'd have this kid in there. But she was nice enough to help me find a denim jumper. Not the sexiest thing, but whoa, was that a relief to get the pressure off my belly.

We walked around some more and walked past a shoe store where some dude ran out (he was a customer) and said, "You HAVE to try these Crocs on! They are amazing!" I had heard about them and I wasn't as comfy as I could have been so I did.... And loved them! Chris was finally conviced and we both got some - I got purple and he got beige.

And we continued our journey through the mall. We walked in one shop and there were some women who were SHOCKED i wasn't at the hospital when I told them that the contrax were 3-5 minutes apart. But they just didn't feel quite ready yet....

But they did about 20 minutes later. That's when I decided it was time to go to the hospital!

No comments: