Sunday, January 08, 2006

General update

I guess you could call this a "catch all" update....

Chris started his new job and has traveled on and off. Luckily I haven't had any more hell weeks like his first on! *shudder* And he is also really enjoying it. Although it's taking more of his time than I'd like, the fact that he's enjoying it and when he's home, he's generally NOT working at all, it's going well!

We're both a little freaked at the thought of moving out of this house and into the new house. We love this place and there are a lot of things about it we'll miss. The expansive livingroom, the gorgeous windows, the huge propert and so much more. But there are also a lot of things we won't miss like the rotting dead things in our walls, the occasional flood, the super heated livingroom on slightly warm days (as we've had a LOT of lately) and more....

But we're getting really excited about the new house! We ordered several rugs today and have finally gotten a handle on what's staying for staging and what's going to the new house.....

Uh, oh, I think the girls are waking up. So real quick: I'm losing weight (172), weaning is going okay and I'm so ready to move and start cross country skiing! I'm ready to sleep better and get back in touch with friends. And I'd better get Sam before she gets really sad.....

No comments: