Wednesday, February 16, 2005

29week 1day appt for Dos

Well, nothing exciting to report... Well, when I did my "wiz quiz" (LMAO, CAS!), I actually DIDN'T pee on myself as per usual. That was nice! LOL!

I did get an internal (my only 'til 36ish weeks) and I'm closed up tight... Don't get me wrong, I know that's a good thing, but I think it's also a sign of another induction. LOL! Seriously, it's better for everyone for this baby not to think about coming early so....

Oh, I'm also measuring 30 weeks - slightly ahead. And I have gained 3lbs in the last two weeks. Although they aren't worried, I'm freaking. I'm at 29 weeks and I've already gained 19lbs. (I was at about 14lbs with Ellie.) So I'm starting to think I'll be gaining more this time. ugh!

Otherwise, things are going great!

Oh, I do go for a colposcopy and a pap next time. Ugh! Not fun, but definitely necessary.

No comments: