Friday, February 04, 2005

Ellie fussed... arg!

Since I hadn't been sleeping well, I decided to be good and go to bed early. I was in bed at 9pm and asleep by 10pm! Pretty amazing for me!

But Ellie started fussing at 3:30 and *finally* went back to sleep. Only to fuss a little while later. And again... And again. I figured there was a specific reason (pooped or peed out of her diaper), but nope! Don't know what it was! But I didn't sleep more than an hour after 3:30am 'til we got up at 8am. Yuck!

But we had a good day. Ellie's such a delight! I love her little jabbering. it's really changed lately. She's trying to copy words (finally) like "apple". Oh, and Chris swears she copied "hi, Chris" last night! Her babble is more like trying to communicate something than just random babble. Could this mean she's going to talk soon? I can only hope! LOL!

We also took Valentine pictures today. My hard drive is so full, I am just now downloading 'em after cleaning stuff off. I sure hope they turned out good! (They looked like it on the back of the camera.)

Cross your fingers

No comments: