Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Baby Dos stuff....

Well, "he" has definitely been VERY active lately! LOL! Crazy. Kicking, pushing, finding my ribs and my cervix. (Okay, "he" found the cervix a long time ago, but since "he's" bigger... ACK!)

But all in all, things are going well. I do have a tendency to throw up about once every week or two from brushing my teeth. Luckily it's in the morning when I haven't had anything but water.

Speaking of water. UGH! I'm soooo sick of drinking as much water at night as I do! I constantly am up to pee and then I'm dying of thirst so I drink a ton. And then I pee more! I think I was up about 6 times last night. I'm sick of it.

And even when I am in bed, I'm not always sleeping well. I often wake early in the morning (5-6am) and can't get back to sleep. And it doesn't matter when I go to bed. I am also VERY tired no matter what!

No comments: