Thursday, June 16, 2005

My shitty week....

Well, this week has not been the best. I am trying to get some consulting work with the company I used to work with..... and I *still* haven't heard back. (They promised I'd hear by last Friday. Now they are saying this Friday. We'll see.) And no indication of whether or not I'll get it even though the guy I'd be working with really wants me to get it.

Then I got a call from the OB/GYN office. My PAP came back bad. I had had a bad PAP when I first got pregnant so they did another one. Bad. So then they did a colposcopy. Low dysplasia. Then another PAP. And another colpo. Moderate dysplasia. The doctor mentioned that there was a good chance that it would clear up after I had Sam.... But nope. Another bad PAP. So I get a colpo in a few weeks. Fun.

Then AF (Aunt Flow, that monthly visitor) decided to rear her ugly head. Yup, even thought I'm exclusively breast feeding (EBF), I get the joys of having to deal with her. Damn.

The day I got AF, I felt my sides - they were itching like crazy - and my skin felt weird... So I looked. Stretch marks! Explain this - why is it that I can go through an entire pregnancy and not get one, but I get them literally overnight for no apparent reason! Double damn. (Last time, I just used Vitamin E cream and they went away. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the same is true this time.)

Then today I went to the dentist to get a filling. Only the tooth was cracked so badly they needed to do a crown. And when they were doing the mold, the crown next to it came off! I guess I should be glad that it happened at the dentists office, but it still sucks. So instead of it being about $200, it's going to cost about $1200! I know insurance will pay for some of it, but definitely not all. Grrrr.

Now I'm just waiting for the novacaine to wear off enough to eat. Hmmm, maybe this will help with the weightloss.

Well, off to upload some photos. Maybe that will cheer me up - lord knows I need it!

No comments: