Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weightloss....

Okay, I've decided on my two goals for right now....

First one is to get into a size 12. I have no clue how long this will take me. But if I go by how much I weigh and how much I think I'll weigh at size 12, it'll be about 15 weeks. That puts it at.... Hmmm... let's see.... the beginning of October. Yikes! While that sounds *really* far away right now, I know time flies so I'm just going to keep going. This is the size goal.
The second one is to do a 5K. This is the fitness goal - for now. I would like to do one sometime in late July or August. A lot of it will depend on Sam and if I can do something like this without her freaking out. We'll see.....

For the record:
I'm 5'10" and 190.5lbs. Theoretical weight goal is 160. (This may change once I get close - depends on how I look/feel.)

left thigh 25.25" right thigh 25.125" hips 44.5" waist 40" chest 35" breast 43" left upper arm 11.25" right upper arm 11.375" neck 13.5"

YIKES!!! Well, I have to remember, I had a baby 8.5 weeks ago. Still sucks though....

No comments: