Sunday, November 13, 2005

The calm before the puking


Poor Sam! I'm so upset for her! At her last doctor's visit, we were told to get her on cereal to get her some more iron. So I tried her on cereal that weekend and *puke*.... it all came back up. I wracked my brain to see what I could possibly have eaten (Wendy's? Something else?) and couldn't think of anything but the cereal and Wendy's. So I held off and just got her eating some squash. She finally started eating that.

Then today I tried cereal again and about 2 hours later.... *vomit*. Ugh. So I'll get her into the doctor as soon as I can to figure out what's going on! This sucks!

But on a positive note, we had a GREAT night last night. She slept from 8:30-11:30pm and then woke again at 5:30am! She didn't get up for the day until close to 8am! Chris let me sleep in and took care of the girls so I could try to shake off whatever I seem to be getting. It was great!

Ahh, my poor allergy girl. I hope this isn't anything serious!

No comments: