Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sammie got a new car seat! (Doc update, too)

Well, damn! I lead a BORING life if that's the excitement for the day. LOL!

Actually, this is pretty huge because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to buy a super safe one without having to pull the passenger seat way too far forward. But when I put the Britax Roundabout (only goes to 60lbs vs Ellie's which goes to 80lbs) next to Sam's old seat, it was about the same size.... And when I put it in, it was actually a little smaller! WOOOHOOO!! That means I won't be as cramped during road trips!

We also went to the doctor 2 nights ago to talk about her puking up her cereal. After chatting, the doctor didn't seem too worried - just that we needed to be getting her more iron. So would bought some supplements and hopefully that'll do that trick! But I do need to be feeding her more solids.

As for sleep, the night before last sucked. She was up every 2-3 hours. But last night rocked! She woke at 11, 5am and then up for the day at 8:15!!! I got to sleep in! YEAH!!

No comments: