Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Mommy!!! I want to STAND!"

This little girl, who has been standing while propped since 2 months, STILL isn't mobile. Sure, I know Sam's only 6.5 months, but still!!!

She drives me nuts. She gets so darn bored or loses a toy or wants to stand and she lets you know! Ellie, on the other hand, was far more content. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she would tell us when she wasn't happy.... But she wasn't as vocal about it as Sam. Definitely different personalities - and I LOVE it.

We go to the doctor for Sam tonight to talk about her puking up her cereal. Funny thing is... She ate some of my (non-allergenic) cracked pepper crackers. And she had a little of my (preservative free/allergen free) stew! She's such a complete NUT! She's grabbed my steak in the past and sucked on it. Same with some chicken. What a goofball! But she needs to be getting more iron so I'll see what the doctor has to say.

No comments: